Dec 23rd, 2016
Earlier this month, Yan sat down with Vietnamese photographer Dat Vu and Cambodia-based Italian photographer Thomas Cristofoletti and chatted about photo and journalism collectives. Thomas is a co-founder of Ruom, a journalism collective focusing on social issues and stories. Dat is part of Matca, a newly-founded photo platform for Vietnamese photographers. It’s always important for photographers to have a community to share on-going work, to exchange ideas and to initiate collaborations. Dat and Thomas talk about the opportunities and challenges their collectives face.
- Lieko Shiga - Rasen Kaigan http://www.liekoshiga.com/works/rasen-kaigan/
- The Propeller Group - The Living Need Light, The Dead Need Music http://www.the-propeller-group.com/dead-music
- Looking for inspirations outside photography, for example the cinematography of TV Series “Mr. Robot”
- Evgenia Arbugaeva http://www.evgeniaarbugaeva.com/
- Angkor Photo Festival & Workshops http://www.angkor-photo.com