Mar 15th, 2016
Photographer Amy Romer is in her final year at Falmouth college, and is working on a long term project about modern slavery and human trafficking in the UK. The work is called Amy takes an unusual visual approach to the subject - focusing on the locations where modern slaves have been trafficked to and held in the UK. These places are often suburban or common estates, emphasising the fact that the dark figure is very much on our doorsteps.
ABOUT THE SHOW
- This podcast is sponsored by The University of Bolton MA in Multimedia Journalism http://www.immj-ma.org
- Multimedia video training by the authors of the podcast is available free at http://www.multimediatrain.com
- Follow the podcast on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/multimediaweek
- Subscribe to theMultimedia Week Podcast on:
- Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/multi-media-week