Feb 23rd, 2016
Arnaud Dressen (@arnauddressen), a web-documentary producer at Honkytonk Films and co-creator of Klynt (www.klynt.net/), an interactive editing and publishing app discusses interactive and non-linear storytelling.
- Check out Klynt with a free 14 day trial. There’s plenty of free tutorials to get you going. Check out some existing projects built with Klynt, the three projects featured here (www.klynt.net/roundup-2015) are all relatively simple and achievable even for begginers. In a few weeks, Klynt will unveil a brand new Edition dedicated to Virtual Reality. That sounds exciting!
- One of Sharron's favroutie non linear stories is The Serengeti Lion, National Geographic (ngm.nationalgeographic.com/serengeti-l…VsiBU5MrJE5), she’ll be exploring non linear storytelling more this year and looks forward to sharing and discussing on the podcast. If you liked this show check out www.doclab.org and docubase.mit.edu
- Check out the World Press Photo Contest 2016. Here’s a thought provoking article on the winner to get you going - CRYSTALLIZATION OR SIMPLIFICATION: WORLD PRESS PHOTO 2015 - and i’d suggest following David Campbell (@davidc7), communications manager for @WorldPressPhoto and sadly missed Multimedia Week podcast host, for more updates.
- This podcast is sponsored by The University of Bolton MA in Multimedia Journalism http://www.immj-ma.org
- Multimedia video training by the authors of the podcast is available free at http://www.multimediatrain.com
- Follow the podcast on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/multimediaweek
- Subscribe to theMultimedia Week Podcast on:
- Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/multi-media-week